Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Promotion!

Well, its been a very eventful month for us. First off, we found out Chris got a promotion at work, he's now an E-5. I'm so very proud of him! Below is a picture of him receiving his certificate of his promotion.
My first semester of college has ended. I did really well, but wont continue it due to us not knowing what's going to be happening with Chris' position in the Navy, with his sleeping problems, and possibly moving again.
Thanksgiving was wonderful, we had Jody visiting and we sure enjoyed her company. Its always so hard to see her go. I'll be glad when we are permanently closer to family so that way we will get to see all of you much more frequently. Speaking of seeing you all, we will be coming to California on the 15Th of Dec. We are driving down and will stay til about 27Th. Well I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, and we should be seeing you all soon! Enjoy the pictures:





Chris recieving his promotion.




No comments: