Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A new update!

Hey everyone! Here's a quick update since its been so long since I've posted on here.

Chris was put on 6 months more of medical hold while they keep trying new medications to treat his sleeping disorder. He's got one more semester and then he'll have his AA, and is already starting with the college to work on his masters. He's trying to get as much school done as possible before he gets out of the Navy. I'm very thankful he has time to work on that.

We are planning on going on a real vacation for the first time since we went to Disneyworld right before I was pregnant with Jonathan. We are really excited about that.

I'm doing well, recovery from my surgery has been for the most part good. I'm super tired, but I'm working with a doctor on things I can do to help that. I hope to be fully recovered by the time we go on vacation in September.

Jonathan is doing great, he's speaking so much more now. Sometimes it feels like I'm actually having a conversation about stuff. He also likes to make us laugh and will do anything to accomplish that. I don't know a day that goes by that he doesn't make us laugh. He's such a joy!
Other than that, there is nothing new to report, we hope all is well with you!

No comments: