Thursday, September 2, 2010

59 Days to go!

Well I know its been awhile since I have written anything on here. What a busy last two months its been. In the beginning of July we found out that Chris was going to get Medically Retired from the Navy, meaning we get to keep our benefits, and we get money from them every month. We only had a week once our official orders came in to pack up our household goods, and move back to California. We did it, but it was a lot of work and doing it all took a lot out of us. We moved back to Apple Valley, and we have been going ever since, getting our lives in order, unpacking, setting Chris up to go back to school, switching our medical, and keeping up with doctor appointments. Time has flown by, and we are just trying to keep up right now. I am hoping it all settles down before we have the baby. 
The baby is doing really well, she's the right size, and the fluid is the right levels. In order to avoid the chance of infection the doctor removed my PICC line to prepare for delivery. PICC lines have a higher chance of contracting infection when used within a hospital setting. So I've been free of it for the last week, and so far so good. I don't feel dehydrated like I did before, so I hope that means everything will be smooth sailing from this point out. The baby is still way in my back, and she has not dropped yet, I'm hoping I make it to my c-section date of October 26th. No braxton contractions yet either thank goodness! I feel much better at this point than I did with Jonathan, I was having contractions every 10 minutes by now when I was preggos with him. She moves as much as she should, and she's not super in the womb hyper, she's always tucked up so I am thinking she's got more of her dad's personality. Jonathan was always showing off for us, and being crazy which is defiantly more how I am. We are super excited to meet her!
Jonathan is doing good, we are going to try a round of use the potty next week and see how he does. I hope to have him out of diapers by the time the new one is born, but I don't know if that's going to happen or not. He seems to HATE the idea of using the potty so getting him to use it has been a struggle.
I will be seeing most of you on the 12th of September, and I'm really looking forward to it. You all get to find out that day what we will be naming our little girl. Hope you all are doing great! Our love to you all.

No comments: