Monday, April 26, 2010

Jonathan's Responses

As of today, I was asking Jonathan what his favorite things were. When asked what his favorite TV show was, that was and easy one. "Mickey" he replied.
"What about your favorite color?" I had to ask this one a few times to get a response, after all he is three and easily distracted.
"Green" He finally managed.
"Do you know what Dada's favorite color is?"
"Blluuee" He said definitively. At this point we were all amazed, because Daddy favorite color was in fact blue.
"What about Mama's favorite color?" I asked hopefully.
"Green"
"No mama's favorite color is purple". I told him
"Nooooo, Mama GREEN" Apparently I'm only allowed to like what he does, he tells me.
So we then moved on to the next question I had in line "whats your favorite movie?"
of course he said to no surprise to me "Cars!"
I had to throw him a curve ball and see how he would do with it at this point, he was just being too smart. "Ok, what is your favorite thing to eat?"
"Candy" He diligently replied.
"What type of Candy" I asked wondering if he really knew the answer for that one.
"Chocolate, please?" I think he ment it more as a question than an actual statement.
The conversation would have pursued, however we were out to eat, and dinner had just arrived at our table so we got distracted by food.
Just as I'm typing this, I thought, maybe I should ask him one more thing.
"Jonathan do you like going to bed?"
"Noo, I want to watch cars" lol..
"nighty night" I told him
"nighty nooo. Good morn'in mama"

No comments: